Epson L360 Driver – When we work at home or the office, everyone needs the same tool, a multifunctional printer that is very good at work. Whether it’s doing the printing process, scanning documents, or copying several or hundreds of documents. Epson L360 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L360 Review
When this job came, the presence of a printer with all these features we really needed to pump up work to make it easier to do, moreover, the price side and the level of efficiency are precious factors when dealing with a tight budget. And apparently, the Epson L360 has all the criteria you need for this, so it is worth considering as an excellent colleague.
Epson manufacturers are known as popular manufacturers for providing excellent quality, especially regarding printers. And the presence of the Epson L360 is one proof that this manufacturer is serious about delivering the best quality with a meaningful economic side, especially for those of you who are on a budget but have relatively perfect features. So, if you are looking for a multifunction printer to complement all your work both at home and at the office, the Epson L360 is worth considering.
Other Driver: Epson L3150 Driver
The Epson L360 is designed for a fairly small room, so this printer seems no problem if you have a simple room at home or the office. A fairly compact design weighs about 4.4 kg, 48 cm long, 14.5 cm high, and 30 cm wide. The design of this printer is quite compact. It will leave a significant footprint for you to fit this device comfortably anywhere, creating an ergonomic work environment.
Epson L360 Driver – When dealing with this printer for the first time, the black color is presented as the base color, which seems to be an ideal color to be placed anywhere. On the top of the hood, you will see a scanner cover which is quite simple without any buttons present because the buttons for executing various commands are on the front side with 4 main buttons.
This is intended to simplify some of the buttons previously presented above, being moved to the fore for the efficiency level of users who want fast flexibility. For example, let’s say you place the printer on the right or left side; you don’t have to leave the chair to press the command button from this printer like to run some document copying or something else.
Talking about buttons, there are 4 main buttons on the Epson L360, namely:
- Power button: To turn the device on and off
- The second button to the right of Power is for the copy process on a black and white basis
- The third button is for the copy process with a color basis
- The last button is a button to stop the operation process; you can also use this button to run head
- cleaning (by holding down the button for 3 seconds)
System requirements of Epson L360
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install the Epson L360 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L360 Driver
- Printer Driver for Win 32-bit:
- Printer Driver for Win 64-bit:
- Printer Driver for Mac:
- Epson Printer Utility (W/ Driver) for Linux:
Epson L360 Driver from .