Epson L365 Driver FREE – The Epson L365 is a multifunction printer with high speed when printing black and white or colour documents. Although it has the same shape and size as the L360, the Epson L365 has the advantage of a wireless connection. This allows you to print documents from your Smartphone or PC without the help of cables. Epson L365 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L365 Driver
System Requirements of Epson L365
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x.
- Linux32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson L365 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L365 Detail
The Epson L365 has the following advantages:
- Multifunction printer for print, scan and copy
- Wi-Fi wireless connectivity can print from a PC or Smartphone without cables
- Print speed: 33 sheets/minute (Black-White) and 15 sheets/minute (Color)
- Print Head Micro Piezo™ technology prints faster
- High-resolution prints without wasting a lot of ink with VSDT technology
- Integrated with the ink tank, refilling ink becomes more efficient and easy.
QUICK PRINTING WITH HIGH RESOLUTION
The latest Epson L-Series comes with a Micro Piezo™ Print Head design with performance and is more reliable. Micro Piezo Print Heads are more durable than Thermal Print Heads. The Epson L-Series Micro Piezo Print Heads are designed to print in large quantities and faster.
The Epson L365 print speed can reach 33 sheets/minute for black and white documents and 15 sheets/minute for colour documents.
Other Driver: Epson L110 Driver
Variable Size Droplet Technology (VSDT) allows the Print Head to release ink of various sizes to produce sharper text and image details and smoother gradations. This technology can print up to a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi.
The ink issued can be adjusted to the needs so that it is more efficient. In addition, the lower operating temperature allows it to produce a more natural colour combination and makes the Print Head last longer.
ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER WITH WIRELESS FUNCTION
Unlike the L360 series, the Epson L365 is equipped with wireless connectivity, making it easy for you to print documents wirelessly from a computer or mobile device. The Epson L365 printer takes advantage of the Wi-Fi feature and can be used with the Epson Connect application. You can download and install this application from the App Store or Google Play Store. Epson Connect has interesting features such as:
- Epson iPrint, Through this feature, you can print directly from your Smartphone or Tablet from anywhere. You can also print documents from Cloud Storage.
- Epson Email Print, you can send photos and documents to an e-mail address connected to an Epson Printer from anywhere.
- Remote Print Driver, Print on Epson Printers anywhere, no matter in other parts of the world. Once the Printer and PC are connected to the internet, you can print directly on the Printer. Use the help of the Epson iPrint application.
SAVE AND EASY PRINTING SOLUTION
Epson L365 provides the most efficient and complete printing and documentation solution. This printer is equipped with print, copy, and scan functions, so you don’t need to buy many devices to meet your documentation needs.
Like other L-Series Printers, the Epson L365 also has an ink tank attached to the Printer section. In one ink tank filling, the Epson L365 can print up to 6500 colour print sheets and 4500 black and white print sheets. The ink filling system with a 70ml volume bottle is also more efficient than buying a cartridge. Ink tanks and bottles have a pointed tip that makes them easy for you to refill.
Epson L365 Driver from Epson Website.