Epson L382 Driver – Home and office users looking for service for high quality, ultra-low-cost publishing, scanning and copying will be pleased with the L382. Its high-capacity ink storage container system can deliver thousands of web pages at an extremely inexpensive. It is easy to use from the beginning, with a fast and problem-free setup. It also offers indeterminate picture publishing. Epson L382 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson L382 Review
Bid farewell to cartridges – 2 years’ well worth of ink
Whether you are publishing in black or color, the L382 offers an ultra-low-cost web page with 2 years’ well worth of ink consisted of. It comes with enough ink in the package to publish up to an amazing 13,000 web pages in black and 6,500 web pages in color without having to change an ink cartridge. It comes with one set of inks, plus 2 additional black containers, as standard in the package.
Easy and fast
Obtain working quickly with the L382. This printer makes sure to earn you more efficiency from the beginning, with its fast and problem-free setup. You will not be waiting about for your documents either, with publishing rates of 10ppm.
Other Driver: Epson L4150 Driver
Enjoy dependable and inexpensive publishing with no mess. Many thanks to the L382. Every aspect is designed to operate inconsistency from the fully incorporated and purpose-built ink storage container to the Epson authentic ink containers.
With drip-free nozzles, clear tags and fast top-up technology, it is easy and hassle-free to fill the ink storage container. You can depend on the L382 for top-quality, consistent prints, many thanks to Epson’s Mini Piezo technology.
Plus, you can also enjoy its 1,200 dpi scanner and indeterminate picture publishing. It truly is the complete package; it also comes with a 1 year or 30,000 web page manufacturer’s warranty for included assurance.
System requirements of Epson L382
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L382 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L382 Driver
- Drivers for Windows:
- Driver for Mac OS:
- Driver for Linux:
Epson L382 Driver from .