Epson L385 Driver – Epson, as a large company that can produce printing machines with maximum quality. Of course, this cannot be separated from his amazing abilities. It is not only limited to its ability to print documents but also its scan and copy facilities. Complete with the wifi features found on the L385, making it the perfect printer. Epson L385 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson L385 Review
The Epson L385 can be a gift for loyal customers to make Epson a complement to their printing needs. The print quality of the Epson printer is unquestionable; besides, the image is bright and sharp, the natural and smooth impression still looks real on Epson. With a black print speed of 13 ipm (images per minutes) and 15 ipm for colour, the L385 is always trusted for the needs of the office or home printing industry.
This printer is clearly a mandatory piece of equipment for the office because it is a multifunctional type. The printout is also good and durable, especially on photo paper, because it uses contact imagine censor technology. The use of ink tank technology makes this product relatively durable and efficient in ink usage, leaving no marks on the cartridge.
Other Driver: Epson L550 Driver
The Epson L385 printer is one of three new printers launched by Epson. The launch was carried out in celebration of Epson’s 16th birthday. Of course, the new printer has features compared to previous Epson printers.
The speciality is this new printer uses an ink tank system which will increase the quality and quantity of prints so that the cost is much cheaper.
The Epson L385 printer has not only print functions but also scan and copy functions. This printer has a print speed of up to 33 ipm for black and white documents and 15 ipm for colour documents. This printer has a print resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 dpi; it’s amazing, isn’t it?
This Epson L385 printer is perfect for home offices and small businesses because of its low printing costs but a high number of printed pages.
This, of course, will greatly benefit business people. Shimizu Tomoya, Director of Epson Indonesia, said that the Epson L385 printer was deliberately designed to support the needs of home offices and small businesses.
The printer family has increased speed to increase productivity and reduce operating costs. The multi-functional printer capabilities make work easier and more practical.
System requirements of Epson L385
- Windows x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64, Windows x32, Windows Vista x32, Windows 7 x32, Windows 8 x32, Windows 8.1 x32, Windows 10 x32.
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L385 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L385 Driver
- Epson Web Installer: click here
- Printer Driver for Linux (Generic Driver): download
Epson L385 Driver from Epson Website.