Epson L4150 Driver – Several months ago, Epson launched a multifunction printer with a different design from the previous L series Epson printers. Although both have the same input as in the previous series, the Integrated Inktank system design makes the body of this latest Epson L series printer slimmer and more compact. Epson L4150 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson L4150 Review
This article will discuss the complete specifications and a few reviews, and price estimates for the Epson L4150 printer of the several L series printers launched.
The printer body looks slimmer by integrating the ink tank into the printer body. The volume of ink on the Epson L4150 printer is clearly visible from the printer’s front, so we don’t have to bother anymore to see the ink is still or has run out; if it runs out of ink, the way to fill it is quite easy.
The simple front panel makes it easier for us to operate the printer; in this control panel, there is a notification in red light, a scan button directly to the computer, a black-only copy, a color copy, and a power and a resume button. When the printer is turned on, we will see the lights turn on around the power button. Unfortunately, this type of screen is not yet available in the control panel.
Other Driver: Epson L565 Driver
The print quality of the Epson L4150 is quite special, equipped with a maximum dpi of up to 5760 dpi. Print quality black and white documents that are sharp and resistant to splashes of water and anti-fading. You can also get glossy photo prints comparable to the quality of the fotolabs on photo paper.
Enjoy the wireless connection pinned on this printer, equipped with WiFi direct so that all the gadgets you have can be directly connected to the printer without any additional tools.
The print speed of this printer is faster than the Epson L series printer in the previous generation class; the Epson L4150 printer prints at a speed of up to 10.5ipm for standard print and up to 33ppm for drafts.
Enjoy the convenience of the Epson warranty of up to 2 years or 30,000 pieces, depending on which one is reached first. Epson’s warranty includes the printhead, which is a vital tool for a printer.
System requirements of Epson L4150
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L4150 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L4150 Driver
- Epson Web Installer for Windows (Driver & Utilities Full package):
- Epson Web Installer for Mac (Driver & Utilities Full package):
- Printer Driver for Linux (Generic Driver):
Epson L4150 Driver from .