Epson L4160 Driver – This Epson L4160 printer review will show you that with the right mix of quality, speed and economic climate, it’s among one of the most appropriate printers for all your workplace and home needs. It offers ease of use with its small design and great worth with its top quality waterproof and smudge-free publishing. Epson L4160 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson L4160 Review
You can enjoy all the flexibility a printer can potentially give you with its cordless connection options consisting of Wi-Fi, unique applications and third-party options. And with the ink-tank design and duplex publishing makes your publishing highly cost-effective. Various publishing setups and ranges, such as indeterminate publishing and shiny picture publishing, are also feasible with the Epson Ecotank L4160 printer.
Publish, Copy and Check Features
Besides the publish function, Epson L4160 offers the check and copy functions too. Hence, it functions as a multifunction or ‘all-in-one device.
With the on-demand piezoelectric inkjet technology, Epson L4160 gives you extra sharp prints of 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution. With complete ink capacity, it provides a web page yield of 8000 colour web pages and 6000 B&W web pages.
You obtain all this at an expense as low as 10 paise for black and white (each routine publish) and 21 paise if it’s colour. The publishing speed is approximately 10 ipm for black prints, which means 10 perceptions or pictures each min. It will be about 5.0 ipm, just if you want colour printouts. Another significant emphasis is the automated duplex feature.
Other Driver: Epson L380 Driver
You do not also need to transform the web page to publish on various other sides; two-sided publishing is done fully immediately by the printer. And, the paper tray can hold 100 sheets of 75 GSM sheets. The maximum paper density sustained in this printer is 180 GSM. For best output, the suggested duty cycle is 800 prints monthly.
The flatbed colour scanner integrated right into the device gives you an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, which is typical compared with comparable scanners. The colour midsts for input and output are 48 bit and 24 bit specifically. The printer real estate, a CIS sensing unit component, takes 11 secs each 200 dpi for black checks or 28 secs for colour and is ideal for all your A4 dimension check needs. However, there’s no ADF centre.
As a mix of the publish and check centres, the Epson L4160 flatbed feature also helps you make direct simplex duplicates of commendable quality. The copying speed ranges are 7.7 ipm and 3.8 ipm for black and colour duplicates specifically.
Ink Storage container Features
The small design of the ink-tank and its smart integration adds significantly to decreasing the overall dimension of the printer. And the ink refilling is wind. The ink container that comes with this printer includes unique nozzles that will suit the right tanks. This unique design forms a shut flow production a spill-free refilling.
The high storage container capacity conserves time by avoiding regular refilling, unlike cartridge substitute. Moreover, there’s huge conserving as you obtain 10s of times printouts with the ink storage container compared with the cartridge set. Make certain you purchase the initial ink from the manufacturer for the very best outcomes.
System requirements of Epson L4160
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L4160 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L4160 Driver
- Epson Web Installer for Windows (Driver & Utilities Full package):
- Epson Web Installer for Mac (Driver & Utilities Full package):
- Printer Driver for Linux (Generic Driver):
Epson L4160 Driver from .