Epson L550 Driver – Epson introduced several new inkjet printers for the printer market in Indonesia at the end of last month. One of them is a variant of the Epson L Series printer, the Epson L550 printer, a multifunctional inkjet printer. Epson L550 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L550 Review
With physical dimensions of 474 x 377 x 226 mm, this printer weighs 6.2 kg. At first glance, the physical design is similar to the Epson M200, which is quite simple & elegant, with a black body becomes the image itself for a printer capable of printing on this photo paper.
As one of the Epson L Series inkjet printers, the Epson L550 is a multifunctional device that combines print, scan, copy and fax functions in an Epson L550 printer device. The Epson L550 is equipped with a CISS (Continues Ink Supply System) with an original Epson infusion ink tank attached to the side of the Epson printer, which has become the hallmark of the Epson L Series.
Other Driver: Epson L6190 Driver
With a compact and simple design that characterizes the Epson L series, this multifunction printer has a unique control panel button in its location. There is a two-line LCD screen on the control panel of this printer.
The power button and several other buttons are located in the center of the front of the printer. This button is the power button and one push-button for the scan & copy process to make it easier for users to use. There is also a line of numeric keys because this printer is equipped with fax features.
The control panel can be lifted slightly to make it easier for the user and make it look more sophisticated. There is an ADF (Auto Document Feeder) at the top of the printer with a capacity of up to 30 sheets of paper. The Epson L550 paper holder can accommodate up to 100 sheets of A4 75 grams of paper, while for glossy photo paper, it can accommodate up to 20 sheets of A4 size glossy paper.
The Epson L550 printer is intended for use in agencies or companies with fairly high and intensive document requirements. So that various print, copy, scan, and fax needs that are usually required by professional circles can be done in one electronic device.
This printer can also be connected to the Epson iPrint application (for mobile devices from Apple and Android), allowing printing photos, web pages, and documents wirelessly to the Epson L550. The Epson L550 printer also has Ethernet connectivity capabilities that are good for sharing in a workgroup in an office or company. To avoid spilled or scattered ink, a lock knob is included with other Epson L Series printers. This facility is useful for securing the ink when the printer is moved or taken away.
System requirements of Epson L550
- Windows 10 (32bit) – Windows 10 (64bit) – Windows 8.1(32bit) – Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11 – OS X Yosemite v10.10 – OS X Mavericks v10.9 – OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5 – OS X Lion v10.7.5,- OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 – OS X Leopard v10.5.8.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install the Epson L550 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L550 Driver
- Mac OS: download
- Linux: download
Epson L550 Driver from Epson Website.