Epson L6190 Driver – This printer is a multi-functional InkTank printer with 4 main features, namely print, scan or scan, copy, and fax features. As the only printer brand that says the InkTank concept results in more efficient printing even though printing large quantities, Epson also provides ADF and Auto-duplex functions on this L6190 printer variant. Epson L6190 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L6190 Review
PrecisionCore Printing Machine Technology
For the printing technology it carries, the Epson L6190 applies a print head technology called PrecisionCore. This printing technology has been applied for a long time in several Epson printers and is continuously updated to improve the print results obtained. This technology can provide an increase in print speed and quality in images with sharper colors.
Thanks to the embedded high-density print chip, this printer can produce up to 40 million dots per second on each printed sheet of paper with optimal ink placement accuracy. And for its printing resolution, this printer has a maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. It also applies to 2-sided automatic printing facilities for A4 paper.
Other Driver: Epson L1455 Driver
Print Speeds of Up to 33 Pages per Minute
The Epson L6190 printer has a print speed that is very good and is not inferior to the smarter Brother or Canon. Judging from the specifications, the Epson L6190 can print photos at a speed of 69 seconds per photo, while for A4 paper, the L6190 can print 33 pages in a black and white mode in one minute and 22 pages per minute in color mode.
Epson L6190 Driver – The Epson L6190 printer can also print alternating A4 paper up to 15 inches per minute in black and white mode and 8 inches per minute in color mode. To find out without interrupting the discussion of this printer review.
Experience high publishing rates and indeterminate publishing for up to A4 dimension with Epson L6190 ink storage container printer. Equipped with PrecisionCore™ printheads, publish rates are improved for enhanced effectiveness.
The new storage container design is incorporated right into the printer to permit the printer to have the tiniest footprint* among all brand names of ink storage container printers that use bottled ink refills.
Along with a brand-new set of inexpensive ink containers which guarantees spill-free ink refilling and the paper-saving auto-duplex function, enjoy among the most affordable publishing cost solutions you can find in the marketplace. Maximize connection with a collection of Epson Connect features which enables publishing on the move over a network.
- Small incorporated storage container design
- Publish rates up to 15ipm for black and 8.0ipm for color
- Auto-duplex publishing
- Fax and ADF capability
- Ethernet & Wi-Fi Direct
- Indeterminate Publishing up to A4 dimension
- Spill-free ink refilling
- Warranty of 2 years or 50,000 web pages, whichever precedes
- Red Populate Design Honor 2018
System requirements of Epson L6190
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install the Epson L6190 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L6190 Driver
- Mac OS: download
- Linux: download
Epson L6190 Driver from Epson Website.