Epson L800 Driver – Epson does not stop issuing printer variants with ink tank facilities for various needs; the Epson L800 is the latest variant of the inkjet photo printer from this Japanese manufacturer. The Epson L800 is a new variant marketed in the photo printer segment. Epson L800 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson L800 Review
Printing photos is an easy matter for almost all existing printers, especially if the printer uses inkjet technology or a laser. The main obstacle that often occurs with a photo printer is the limited amount of ink used.
We can know if a photo is a document that will consume a lot of ink, especially if we set the photo printing mode to the best photo mode. The Epson L800 comes with an ink tank feature that will automatically pamper you in printing photos, both on a large and small scale. The following is the Epson L800 review that describes the features and specifications of this printer.
Epson L800 uses 6 colour ink tank technology consisting of cyan, yellow, magenta, black and light cyan and light magenta. With many and varied ink colours, the Epson L800 can produce photos with sharper and better results.
The Epson L800 has a supporting feature on the head of the cartridge in Epson Micro Piezo ™ technology, which is built to help the Epson L800 printer achieve maximum printing volume and be at high print speeds and good energy efficiency.
With the presence of 6 ink tanks, it will make it easier for you to save in terms of printing costs; this is perfect for those who have a photo printing business. With a bottle size of 70 ml per bottle, the Epson L800 is said to be able to print 1800 photos that have 4R sizes continuously.
Other Driver: Epson L3100 Driver
The Epson L800 comes with dimensions that are wider than its predecessors, such as R230 or R230x. If you look at the previous version of the photo printer, which was mostly grey, now the Epson L800 is designed in black, and the body material is almost the same as the Epson L100 or Epson L200.
Epson L800 Driver – It seems that this sturdy-looking black body doesn’t have a high artistic value, so it doesn’t seem space-saving. However, if you look at its market share, this printer is intended for those who need good quality printouts on a high-sized paper scale as well. So, don’t be surprised if the body seems big and has minimal artistic value.
When talking about technology, we also must not forget the main feature of this printing machine. Like its predecessors, the Epson L800 also has a direct print to cd technology, so what makes it different? What is clear about the print results and speed of the Epson L800 printer is whether it is printing CDs or ordinary photo documents.
System requirements of Epson L800
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit,
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L800 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L800 Driver
- Printer Driver: download
- Epson Printer Utility (W/ Driver) for Linux: download
Epson L800 Driver from Epson Website.