Epson LX-300+ II Driver FREE – The Epson Dot-matrix LX-310+II printer is a printer technology with the dot-matrix type that has been in production for a long time by the Epson manufacturer, this type of Epson printer is an old type but has been developing and updated continuously until now it is the third generation. Epson LX-300+ II Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson LX-300+ II Review
This type of printer is often used for office printers or cashiers. This printer can print up to 5 layers. 1 original + 4 perfectly printed copies. This printer already uses 9 pins which are updated from the legendary previous generation, namely the LX-300.
The dot-matrix LX-310+II printer has a high print speed of up to 357 characters per second at 12 CPI, compared to other dot-matrix printers.
Other Driver: Epson TM-U220 Driver
Epson LX-300+ II Driver – Designed for demanding work environments, Epson. The LX-300+ II offers the speed, reliability, and user-friendly features you need for your critical business needs. You get powerful performance, plus easy system integration with parallel and serial ports, as well as fast USB connectivity.
This compact player presents the perfect value for your busy workgroup, handling high volume, multipart print jobs with ease. Best of all, it’s backed by legendary Epson reliability and a two-year limited warranty.
The Epson LX-300+ II prints up to 337 characters per second (12 characters per inch) in High-speed Draft Mode and handles up to 5-part forms. With its narrow format and durable, 9-pin technology, this printer works hard at handling almost any task, including inventory reports, spreadsheets, receipts, invoices, packing slips, check runs and customer shipping labels. Plus, its compact size makes it ideal for those busy workspaces with limited desk space.
Epson LX-300+ II Driver – At 49 dB, the Epson LX-300+ II is quieter than most impact printers. And, because it’s from Epson, you know you can count on it in any situation. Boasting an average time-between-failure rating of 6,000 power-on-hours, it offers outstanding reliability. In addition, the printhead produces up to 400 million strokes/wire, ensuring the longevity you need from a high-performance printer.
Built to handle all your critical tasks, the Epson LX-300+ II features dual paper paths for greater flexibility. It also includes eight built-in bar codes so you can customize the document as needed.
Main Features of Epson LX300+II
- Offers greater flexibility with serial, parallel and USB ports
- Print up to 337 cps in high-speed Draft Mode
- Provides an MTBF rating of 6,000 POH. Yield up to 400 million strokes/wire
- Handle up to 5-part shapes with ease
- Print clear, sharp text
System Requirements of Epson LX-300+ II
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
How to Install Epson LX-300+ II Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson LX-300+ II Driver
- LX-300+II_Driver/Software: download
Epson LX-300+ II Driver from Epson Website.