Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver FREE – The Epson WorkForce WF-2860 is a good overall all-in-one inkjet printer. Its scanner has great features as it checks at a high resolution, and it has an Automated Document Feeder (ADF), which, unfortunately, can’t do duplex scanning.
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver
- Mac OS: download
- Linux: download
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce WF-2860
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit.
- macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Review
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver – The cartridge system is mediocre and provides bad web page yield, whether black or colour web pages. Fortunately, the cartridges aren’t expensive, so it is affordable to publish in time. It has great connectivity options, and you can publish the most common file kinds from its buddy application. It is a relatively durable printer, but its screen is hard to see if you are viewing it from the side.
The Epson WorkForce WF-2860 is a good family printer. It has good picture publishing quality, but you will not obtain the same quality as a laboratory. Its scanner has a high 1200 DPI resolution so that you can check those valuable family pictures in top quality. The ink cartridges have a reduced yield, but they do not cost a lot to change. You can’t connect a USB or SD card straight to it, but you can publish from the buddy application on your telephone.
Other Driver: Epson L365 Driver
Develop & Design Quality
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver – The Epson WorkForce WF-2860 has a good development quality. The output tray is lightweight, and it does not have an expansion such as the Epson WorkForce WF-2830, but it is wider. There is just one input tray, which can’t be removed, but it prolongs further compared to the output tray, so you have more space to put your paper in.
Also, the scanner cover increases enough to put slim publications and journals. It is easy to access paper jams from the back, but the printer needs to be powered on when you need to change ink cartridges. Finally, the power line is detachable, great if you need to change it.
The Epson WorkForce WF-2860 has a good screen. The screen tilts up and down, and it is easy to see when you are straight before it, but the exposure misbehaves from the side, particularly from the right side.
There are 2 physical switches for ‘Home’ and ‘Info’, and the food selection is easy to browse. There are distinct comments when pushing the switches, and there are training video clips to show you how to maintain the printer.
The Epson WF-2860 has an average four-cartridge system. The black and colour web page yield is reduced, particularly with the Epson EcoTank ET-2760, so you will need to change cartridges often.
The printer quits publishing in colour when one colour goes out, so you will need to change that specific cartridge for it to proceed to publish. On the benefit, there are high-yield cartridges available that should last much longer.
The Epson WF-2860 has great scanning features, and its scanner resembles the Epson WorkForce Profesional WF-3730. The sheetfed scanner stands up to 30 web pages simultaneously, and it immediately checks the next web page, so you do not need to do it by hand.
On the drawback, if you need to check double-sided web pages, you must turn them in by hand since there is no duplex scanning. Thankfully, the flatbed scanner has a high scanning resolution and great colour deepness.
Epson WorkForce WF-2860 Driver from Epson Website.