HP DeskJet 2336 Driver – The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2336 is HP’s most affordable all-in-one printer. You can get a printer that can print, scan (scan), and photocopy at a low price. Document prints are clearer, and images are more vivid with original cartridges from HP. Connect the printer to your laptop or PC with a USB.
HP DeskJet 2336 Driver
- HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows: download
- Install HP Easy Start: download
System Requirements of HP DeskJet 2336
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- macOS 11
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
How to Install HP DeskJet 2336 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
HP DeskJet 2336 Review
Affordable All-in-One Printer from HP
The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2336 scanner is of the Flatbed type. You can scan documents with a high resolution of 1200 dpi. Scan results can be saved in various popular document formats such as JPG or PDF. Print speed reaches 7.5 ppm for black and white and 5.5 ppm for colour. Here are all the advantages of the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2336.
Other Driver: HP DeskJet 2710 Driver
This latest HP 2336 printer also offers friends print speeds that are not inferior to other inkjet printers. The black print speed that this printer offers to printer friends is 20 ppm or 20 sheets per minute, while you can print 16 sheets per minute for the colour.
HP 2336 is highly recommended for home tasks or home businesses; it is said that because these activities do not require large prints every day. Inkjet printers only rely on ink in the cartridge, so the capacity produced is fairly standard for every 1 pcs cartridge.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2336
- Multifunction printer: print, scan and photocopy
- Flatbed type scanner
- Buttons to make it easier for you to start printing, scanning and photocopying
- Connectivity using the USB port
- Dimensions: 425.2 x 304.1 x 49.1 mm and weight from 3.42 kg
- Get the best print quality with Original HP cartridges.
HP DeskJet 2336 Driver from HP Website.