Canon Pixma iP2702 Driver FREE Download – Among the very first points you’ll discover regarding Canon’s budget plan Pixma iP2702 inkjet printer is that it is developed not to do anything however publish. It is as if Canon wished to see just how much printer performance this might remove far from the iP2702 while still obtaining this to the job. Canon Pixma iP2702 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma iP2702 Review
The iP2702 has a unique do not have from physical includes, without any control board for changing setups, and no storage-card ports to allow you to publish without utilizing a PC. The iP2702 has just power and cancel-print switch on its leading, on the right-hand side.
Canon has excluded Bluetooth assistance, Wi-Fi connection and networking choices. However, we can forgive their exemption at this cost factor. To Canon’s credit rating, this has likewise omitted to consist of a large power block, leaving just a power cable to link to the mains.
There’s no paper tray under from the iP2702 to gather its outcome. With some printers, this can result in printouts around the flooring. It is a true blended blessing. However, the iP2702 prevents this issue by being slow down to create its printouts — also when you are publishing in prepare set. When you are doing lots of publishing, the pile from printouts can still get untidy, however.
System requirements of Canon Pixma iP2702
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma iP2702 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).