Epson L380 Driver – This printer is offered with the Inktank system and is aimed more at the home office and small business market. Epson also claims that the new printer can provide operational cost savings and superior performance with reliable quality. Epson L380 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L380 Review
This printer is offered with the Inktank system and is aimed more at the home office and small business market. Epson also claims that the new printer can provide operational cost savings and superior performance with reliable quality.
- This printer is designed to be more compact and offers faster performance, especially in increasing print speeds of up to 10 ipm for black ink and 5 ipm for color ink.
- It has an astounding resolution of up to 5760 dpi providing exceptionally high print quality for your personal and creative needs.
Other Driver: Epson L3150 Driver
This new printer from Epson is the result of upgrades from other L-series and is offered with several enhancements, especially more maximum print. For all ink sets offer more page printing than ever before:
- previously black ink was only 4000 pages; now, it is around 4500 pages
- And for the previously 6500 pages of color ink, it becomes around 7500 pages.
Epson also includes wireless connectivity features to make printing easier on this new printer. The Epson L380 gives you the added convenience of scanning and copying functions. Thanks to its precise 600 x 1200 dpi sensor, scans are sharp and clear, while draft mode copies are finished in just 5 seconds for black and 10 seconds for color.
System requirements of Epson L380
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac System 9, Mac System 7, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install the Epson L380 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L380 Driver
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson L380 Driver from Epson Website.