Download Canon Pixma G3400 Driver FREE – Canon Pixma G3400 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon Pixma G3400 Review
With constructed-in Wi-Fi, the PIXMA G3400 is ideal for use within house, office, and also small company settings, whether you are printing records or pictures. Our multi-function tool features unrivaled web page yields of Colour: 7,000 web pages. Black: 6,000 pages *, suggesting you can appreciate considerable savings with low printing expenses.
Quickly print from anywhere, as the PIXMA G3400 is Wi-Fi allowed, enabling you to print wirelessly from your COMPUTER and wise tools via our ‘Canon PRINT application’. So you don’t need to set up a brand-new software program to obtain your printing underway.
With our PIXMA Cloud solution, you can access internet services such as Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox as well as OneDrive. We likewise understand that social networks play a big part in the sharing of details, so we’ve made it possible for you to publish from such sites as Facebook and Instagram.
Improve the quality of your prints with our excellent quality pigment black ink and also color dyes to help you in creating stunningly short messages and gorgeously vivid images and likewise, allowing you to enjoy publishing borderless 4 x 6″ images in roughly one minute.
The PIXMA G Collection has developed with the layout at its leading edge; our front dealing with ink storage tanks is very easy to renew. They are making it straightforward to track ink levels, making sure that you’re never captured unsuspecting. At the same time, our compact and also sleek designs enable complete combination right into a home/office setting.
They have worked to make sure that our printing system remains steady during high volume printing with enhancements in our FINE print head and also an innovation that guarantees air does not pass through right into the ink tube system.
System requirements of Canon Pixma G3400
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma G3400 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma G3400 Driver
- G3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- G3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Source file): download
or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma G3400 from Canon Website.