Download Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver FREE – Canon PIXMA MG8240 is a Costs Wireless all-in-One with a smart Touch system for the straightforward procedure, rapidly combined with awesome style, quality printing scanner able to scan 35 mm film & photo lab. Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Review
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Printing for significant photographers with premium 6 ink all-in-one provides 9600 dpi print resolution for pictures that circulated wheat cost-free image. Class-leading Canon & fine print head innovation, with tiny 1pl ink beads, provide photo-lab quality 10x15cm print limit is amazing in around 20 seconds, plus faster ISO ESAT speeds 12.5 ipm for mono and 9.3 ipm for URURcolour.
Have easy gain access to utilizing an intelligent Touch system, provide instinctively & easy to adhere to guide a light touch operating panel incorporated right into the surface of the TFT colour display with a PIXMA built-in 8.8 centimetres. And with a special layout inspired by the legendary da EOS cam.
The Canon PIXMA MG8240 has finished a great design screen in any residence or studio with high connectivity and digitize 35 mm film negatives and slides, making use of the top-quality CCD scanner with up to 4800 dpi resolution for you.
Canon launched the Pixma MG8240 at the same time as MG6250. Both are exceptional all-in-one printers with matte black covering and attach to the brand-new Pixma Cloud Web link, allowing printing from mobile phones. The printer utilizes 6 inks and offers up to 9600dpi print resolution, and also Canon’s Great printhead technology with marginal 1pl ink droplets, 10 × 15 cm indeterminate prints in photo lab quality in around 20 seconds. Likewise, mono and 9.3 For 12.5 IPM provide quick ISO speed for the IPM.
Automatic duplex printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper, along with 2-way paper feeds that allow you to publish pictures and plain paper. You can also print on compatible CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs, and likewise, check 35 mm of the film up to 4800 dpi resolution.
Canon software application permits you to convert motion picture minutes right into Full HD printing, incorporating frameworks and format printing. Innovative Park Costs is an internet service that permits you to download and install images, pictures, paper crafts, and even more from worldwide distinguished professional photographers and musicians.
System requirements of Canon PIXMA MG8240
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MG8240 Driver
- MG8200 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MG8200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac): download
- MG8200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive): download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MG8240 from Canon Website.