Download Canon PIXMA G2110 Driver FREE – The brand-new PIXMA G2110 Inkjet All-in-One Printer supplies a capacity to print, copy and scan. Its new 1.2 inch LCD allows customers to make copies conveniently. Likewise, this printer features preferred functions in the previous versions, such as the clever integrated ink system, compact layout, and borderless printing abilities. Canon PIXMA G2110 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA G2110 Review
The PIXMA G2110 provides a hybrid ink system that utilizes pigment and dye shade hybrid inks, which gives enhanced image quality for deeper blacks, sharp text quality, and even more dynamic magenta colours for visually impactful printing.
This printer integrates a bigger Ink Absorber/ Waste Ink Pad, which assists sustain even more disposed ink for higher print volume. The G2110 continues to offer an air-protected, high-quality, long-lasting, and adaptable tube that maintains ink from drying out when the printer is not being used.
This renewing method supplies a lower price per page and greater page return, delivering up to 6,000 black message web pages per bottle and 7,000 colour web pages.11 The ink bottles offer considerable ink capability, with 135 ml in the black container and 70 ml for each shade ink container.
Other valued-added attributes for the new PIXMA G2110 include a maximum colour resolution of 4800 dpi, the first fast ink setup established period, which is approximately six minutes14, a scanner with an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi6, indeterminate printing capability1, print rates of as much as 8.8 pictures per min (ipm)2 in B/W and also 5.0 ipm2 in colour, as well as copy speeds of up to 1.7 ipm3 in the shade.
With all its hassle-free features, the brand-new inkjet all-in-one PIXMA G2110 has actually been created for all those that value both high efficiency and real quality, for an enjoyable printing experience with easy-to-refill ink containers.
System requirements of Canon PIXMA G2110
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon PIXMA G2110 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA G2110 Driver
- G2010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- Canon Pixma G2110 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac: download
- Driver for Linux:
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA G2110 from Canon Website.