Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver FREE Download – The Canon ImageClass MF3010 is a skilled imaging device with fast output, simply manages, and a wallet-friendly price for budget-minded trainees and small workplaces. However it is doing not have Wi-Fi, and an auto document feeder, the Canon ImageClass MF3010 laser printer’s solid efficiency and flexible features have appeal for trainees and office on a budget plan. Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Review
The Canon ImageClass MF3010 multifunction mono laser printer is the best fit for dorm rooms and small workplaces that require a simple printer. For outputting emails, Internet articles, dishes, and various other publishing jobs that do not require full-colour output. Valued at $150, it is among the very least expensive overall worths for an all-in-one laser (print, check, copy).
But the trade-off is that you do not obtain extra features such as an auto document feeder for hands-free checks, or the benefit of multiuser networking. First, the MF3010’s best quality is its speed–it sailed through our efficiency tests with no pauses or jams, and we suggest it to anybody looking for a simple, reliable printer for individual use.
The ImageClass MF3010 utilizes a brand-new framework form for Canon, designed to take up the very least quantity of space on crowded desktop computers. It measures 14. 7 inches wide, 10. 9 inches deep, and 10 inches high but conserves extra room in dormancy with a collapsible paper output tray and a slim plastic door that unravels to expose the paper directing for the 150-sheet input cabinet.
The printer is also fairly light-weight at a bit much less compared to 17 extra pounds, but Canon also eases the load with two ridged inlets under that assist with transport and storage space. The new modular design is easy to use and obtains the printer off the beaten track until you need to use it.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS MF3010
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9,
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver
- [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear): download
- [Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF3010 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear): download
- MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10: download