The new PIXMA G3100 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer is ideal for any individual looking for a cost-effective, premium printer offering genuine print integrity, increased user productivity, and also the convenience of use. Canon Pixma G3100 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon Pixma G3100 Driver
Canon Pixma G3100 Review
The PIXMA G3100 is astonishingly hassle-free with several methods to print wirelessly. With the Canon PRINT application, you can quickly publish images as well as documents straight from your Apple or Android mobile devices.
This new printer features an innovative integrated ink system style that allows frontal ink established accessibility and also the presence of the ink levels, which saves time as well as includes convenience. Additionally, the type of ink containers made for a much easier individual experience that minimizes future spills, leakages, and discolorations.
The PIXMA G3100’s crossbreed ink system uses new pigment and also dye hybrid color inks, which offer much deeper blacks for short message top quality as well as even more dynamic colors for aesthetically impactful printing.
This innovative brand-new version likewise designed with an air-protected, high-quality, resilient, and flexible tube that keeps ink from drying out when the printer is not in use. This technique of restoring ink supplies a lower price per web page and higher page yield, with the black ink giving 6,000 web pages per container and also the shade inks using 7,000 pages.
System requirements of Canon Pixma G3100
- Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP.
- macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12 OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma G3100 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma G3100 from Canon Website.