Canon Pixma TR4570S Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma TR4570S is a compact and full-featured all-in-one office printer. This printer is equipped with ADF (Auto Document Feeder) feature with a capacity of 20 sheets to make it easy for you to print. This printer can print, scan, copy and fax. Canon Pixma TR4570S Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TR4570S Review
The print speed reaches 8.8 ipm for black and 4.4 for colour documents (ISO A4). Also, there is support for USB connections, wifi, Direct wifi, and AirPrint. The Canon Pixma TR4570S can also be used to copy ID cards on both sides while maintaining the size of the original map.
The Canon PIXMA TR4570s features an Auto Duplex Printing feature that helps users to save paper usage by utilizing the practicality of two-sided printing documents (front and back), without the need to flip the paper manually.
Canon PIXMA TR4570 is a wireless device. Makes the PIXMA TR4570 have wifi connectivity for printing. Even so, Canon still provides a USB printer slot on this one device.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TR4570S
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TR4570S Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).