Epson L3110 Driver – With the Epson L3110, you can print more efficiently. This printer is the best solution for your business because the Epson EcoTank L3110 is an ink-efficient printer. This printer has an ink tank that is easy to refill. Epson L3110 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L3110 Review
The refill ink has a sharp tip so that the ink does not spill or spill when refilled. The Epson L3110 printer can also print borderless photos in 4R format. When filled with ink, it can print 7500 sheets of color and 4500 sheets of black and white.
The advantages of the Epson EcoTank L3110 Printer
Epson has long been a company known for its printers. Therefore, it is not surprising that so many products have been introduced, including the Epson EcoTank L3110, which can also be used for scanning and copying documents.
Other Driver: Canon Pixma TS9570 Driver
The Epson L3110 printer also has many advantages, such as the economical use of ink. Intrigued by the advantages of this printer? For more details, follow this article until it runs out.
Epson EcoTank L3110 advantages: Simple design.
Just like the Epson L1110, this printer also has a compact design. You could say that the design is identical to the L3110 body, which is slightly bigger and heavier. However, this printing tool is suitable for decorating your simple and modern workspace.
Not only that, but Epson has also integrated its ink tank business. If the tank was previously to the right of the body, it has become one with the body and is in front. This design will make it easier for you to fill in ink and avoid accidents such as ink spills.
Epson EcoTank L3110 advantages: Economical ink usage
Epson L3110 is also included in a printer that is economical for ink needs. In full ink condition, this printer can print as many as 4500 pages in black, while for color printing, it can be up to 7500 pages.
One thing that makes the use of this printer economical is that the ink is quite affordable. At the Epson L3110, the ink used is 003. Well, the ink is sold at a price of only around Rp. 35 thousand per bottle. Well, at least that’s what we got from the search results on Bukalapak.
The advantages of Epson EcoTank L3110: The print results are fast and also sharp
Another advantage that this printer also has is its speed in printing. If you use it to print black, this tool can print at a speed of 10 rpm. Meanwhile, color printing only requires 5 pm.
Apart from being economical and fast, Epson printers can also print very sharply. The reason is, the maximum resolution of this printer reaches 5760 x 1440 dpi, so it is very suitable for printing photos with a high level of sharpness, especially for photos with a 4R size.
Another sophistication that the L3110 also owns is that it can perform scanning. This product can scan with a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi and a maximum 216 x 297 mm area. It is suitable for scanning ID cards or passports with maximum results.
Also, this printer can copy documents such as a photocopier. The maximum paper size that can be copied is A4, with a maximum number of copies up to 20 sheets. Therefore, the Epson L3110 can be resolved for copying needs at the office or home.
System requirements of Epson L3110
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L3110 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L3110 Driver
Epson L3110 Drivers Download
- Mac OS: download
- Linux: download
Epson L3110 Driver from Epson Website.