Canon imageCLASS MF4370dn Driver FREE Download – The Canon imageClass MF4370dn is among a brand-new generation of affordable monochrome laser all-in-ones (AIOs). The low cost, small dimension, and lightweight let it offer well as an individual AIO in any dimension workplace. Canon imageCLASS MF4370dn Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS MF4370dn Review
But it also consists of a network connector—as well as the ability to publish, check, and fax over a network—so it can offer well as a shared printer in a small workplace. Also better, it provides fast speed together with top quality output, especially for the message, which makes it an attractive choice in any context.
For those that do not need to share the printer on a network, the MF4370dn is available in a less-expensive, non-network variation as imageClass MF4350d ($249 direct). Despite the distinction in the model number, Canon says it is the similar printer, so most of my remarks here should put on it as well. Bear in mind. However, that publish and check rates over a USB link usually vary from rates over a network link.
Along with publishing, faxing, and scanning over a network, the MF4370dn works as a standalone photocopier and fax machine. It does not have a choice to check to email, but it comes with PageManager 7. 15, which allows you to test a file and send out it for your email program easily by clicking and dragging.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS MF4370dn
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS MF4370dn Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS MF4370dn Driver
- [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS MF4370dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear): download
- [Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF4370dn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear): download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.3 [Mac OS : 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10: download