Canon Pixma TS9570 Driver FREE Download – Canon Pixma TS9570 is a multifunction printer that can print, scan, and copy documents. The printer can print or scan documents up to A3 size, which is quite essential if you do have a lot of materials larger than A4. However, this printer still has a compact body, so it will not take up much space when placed on your desk. Canon Pixma TS9570 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS9570 Review
Canon Pixma TS9570 with several features such as Auto Document Feeder which has a capacity of up to 20 documents to scan automatically. Then this printer also has an Auto Duplex Printing feature that can make it easier if you want to print documents back and forth easily without manually turning the paper.
Canon Pixma TS9570 has also been equipped with WiFi connectivity so you can print documents easily from your smartphone without going through a computer. Then there is also an SD memory card slot for printing after you shoot using the camera.
The Canon Pixma TS9570 uses a Hybrid ink system that uses five individual inks to produce sharp prints with bright colours for both documents and photos. The ink itself is sold at around 200 thousand for each colour.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS9570
- Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista.
- macOS v10.12, OS X v10.10, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, OS X v10.11
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS9570 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).