Canon Pixma TS6360 Driver FREE Download – Having problems with Canon Pixma Home TS6360 drivers, here will share with you. Canon Pixma TS6360 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS6360 Review
Developed to earn life simple, the LED Condition Bar will interact with the printer’s condition with vibrant lights. Publish your preferred pictures to last with Canon’s ChromaLife100 inks, while devoted pigment black ink provides crisp files with a sharp message.
With the capability to publish on a different variety of top quality Canon paper, publishing Instagram styled settle pictures, or on magnetic and re-stickable paper has never been simpler. You can likewise correctly publish from Canon Innovative Park where you‘ve gain access to many papercraft downloads- maintain the youngsters captivated for hrs!
Linking your wise gadget with your printer has never been simpler. Just check the QR code showed on the OLED display with the Canon Inkjet Publish Application for smooth publishing.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS6360
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS6360 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).