Epson L565 Driver – The Epson L565 is a printing device with the complete features of the other latest L series. This is not surprising because L565 users target small business users who have a variety of printing needs compared to home users. Among them have a facsimile function as well as a network connection for shared use. Epson L565 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L565 Review
The Epson L565 printer is also equipped with an ink tube that is large enough to accommodate quite a lot of ink so that ink purchases or ink refills will not be too frequent, so it is very cost-effective.
The Epson L565 has wireless and Ethernet networks, so users can easily connect this printer with a mobile smartphone or iPhone device.
Other Driver: Epson L1300 Driver
The Epson L565 has dimensions of 484 x 377 x 226 mm and has an imprint cloud system that functions as an intermediary for prin, scan, copy from any device. And the paper that the Epson L565 printer supports is sizes ranging from A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Half Latter, Folio. Epson L565 ink itself has ink types T6641 Black (4,000 sheets), T6642 Cyan, T6643 Magenta, T6644 Yellow (6,500 sheets).
Enjoy inexpensive color publishing with incorporated scanning, copying, and faxing with integrated ADF, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Epson Connect for smooth sharing. Business and SOHO users will value the amazing efficiency of the L565. Equipped with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity features, publishing from your PC, laptop computer, or mobile devices fasts and smooth.
The L565 consists of a simplex 30-page automated document feeder (ADF) for fast and easy multi-page scanning, copying, and faxing. With a trademarked container suggestion design to permit easy and mess-free refills, tubes in the printer are also designed to be of optimal size to ensure smooth and dependable ink flow at perpetuities.
System requirements of Epson L565
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L565 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L565 Driver
- Printer Driver for Win 64-bit:
- Printer Driver for Win 32-bit:
- Printer Driver for Mac:
- Printer Driver for Linux (Generic Driver):
Epson L565 Driver from .