Epson L5190 Driver – In the L-series 4 digit numbers, Epson apparently relies on a more space-efficient printer body design. In this type, Epson adds a small screen on the front of the printer that can make it easier for you to operate, which you will not find in the L-series 4 digit numbers below such as, L1110 L3110, and L3150. Epson L5190 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L5190 Review
Practical and Cost-Effective Refills
Now you don’t have to worry about ink spilling and get your hands exposed when filling it. The tank design is specially designed so that the ink bottle cap can be directly embedded in the ink filling hole in the tube. An innovation from Epson as a form of safety when you refill ink.
And you no longer need to refill ink all the time because this printer will save you money. Because of 1 Epson L5190 ink bottle, you can print up to 7,500 color pages and 4,500 black pages.
Other Driver: Epson L120 Driver
Wifi and Wifi Direct connectivity
Equipped with Wifi connectivity which makes it very easy for you to access this printer to do printing via smartphone anywhere and anytime.
With Wifi Direct, it is beneficial for you to access the printer with 8 devices at once without the need to use a router. Pretty interesting.
Outstanding Print Quality and Speed
The print speed of the Epson L5190 is quite fast, which is up to 10 ipm for black and white and 5.0 ipm for color. Don’t worry about the print quality; with a print resolution of up to 5760 x 1400 dpi, this printer can produce high-quality prints. Plus, the Epson L5190 is also capable of printing borderless photos up to 4R.
Supported by the ADF (Auto Document Feeder) feature on this printer, you are very pleased because you can automate when scanning and copying many direct documents without the need to work on them one by one, as in the flatbed model.
Fax Storage Memory
Another advantage of the Epson L5190 printer is that it has Broadcast Fax and PC-Fax functions that allow you to send faxes digitally with a storage memory capacity of up to 100 pages of documents.
Is it really indulgent? Isn’t it from every feature offered by the Epson L5190? For those looking for a quality multifunction printer in the price range of 3 million, maybe the Epson L5190 is the right printer for you. CLICK HERE to see more complete specifications and special price offers for you.
System requirements of Epson L5190
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L5190 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L5190 Driver
- Epson Web Installer for Windows (Driver & Utilities Full package):
- Epson Web Installer for Mac (Driver & Utilities Full package):
- Printer Driver for Linux:
Epson L5190 Driver from .