Canon Pixma G3010 Driver FREE Download – Canon Pixma G3010 and three other printer series, namely the G1010, G2010, and G4010. Four of the latest Canon Pixma G Series printers come with the newest technology that can produce sharp, bright, and borderless print and photo quality. Canon Pixma G3010 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon Pixma G3010 Review
The ink tank system attached to the printer’s body makes it easy for you to see the residual ink and know when to refill it. One refill bottle of ink can print up to 7000 sheets of full color and up to 6000 sheets of black and white. Refilling ink is also very easy.
Canon Pixma G3010 supports the Wireless Printing feature. This feature allows you to print documents from a computer on the printer through a WiFi network. This printer also supports Access Point Mode, so you can directly print documents from a laptop, PC, or mobile device without the help of a router.
Also, this printer supports Google Cloud Print, which allows you to print documents, photos, or emails from Google accounts. Without the help of a computer, you can immediately send the document and then print it on this printer.
The Canon Pixma G3010 also supports the Canon Print Service, which allows you to print photos, emails, or documents from an Android device. Without the help of a computer, you can send the file you want to print directly to the printer via a WiFi network. Not just printing, this printer can also send scanned documents directly to your Android device, laptop, or PC.
System requirements of Canon Pixma G3010
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 7
How to Install the Canon Pixma G3010 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma G3010 Driver
Mac OS: download
Canon Pixma G3010 Driver from .