Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver FREE Download – Its matte black situation has a bread-bin design form when closed and should rest gladly on completion of a work desk without taking up too a lot of space. It’ll take a little bit more when publishing, however, as its front panel folds up to become a 150-sheet paper feed tray. Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Review
It is a pity Canon could not have integrated the same fold-out paper cover it built right into the i-SENSYS LBP3010, which allowed the printer to be exposed, without the fear of dirt or spills on the paper. The top cover of the machine folds up to earn a considerably tilted output tray.
Sure, it is not a big problem to remove the paper and store it away when you are not publishing, but it is an inflammation, and it does imply you need to maintain your work desk clear before the printer, so there is room to fold down the feed tray.
Manages and signs are minimal, with simply a power LED and lit up feed switch. There is a power switch on the front panel. The printer has no display of any type. Behind the left-hand side, the board is a solitary USB outlet, the just information link.
System requirements of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)macOS 10.14 (Mojave)macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Driver
- [Windows 32bit] LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10): download
- [Windows 64bit] LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10): download
- CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Mac V10.0.1 [macOS 10.13/10.14/10.15]: download
- CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71: download