CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver FREE Download – The Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 Color Picture Scanner is the newest version of Canon’s lowest-cost flatbed picture scanner. The LiDE 120 ($288. 04 at Amazon.com) targeted at those that need to check photo prints, do not need to check movie or moves and do not want to pay extra for a film-scan feature they do not need. More crucial, it checks all right to earn it our Editors’ Choice for inexpensive picture scanners. CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
CanoScan LiDE 120 Review
The LiDE 120 measures 1. 6 by 9. 9 by 14. 6 inches (HWD) and evaluates 3. four extra pounds. It is best explained as a revitalize of, instead compared to a considerable update from, the Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Color Picture Scanner. Most of the LiDE 120’s hardware-based features, consisting of its 2, 400 pixel-per-inch (PPI) resolution, are the same from the LiDE 110.
The software is various but has comparable abilities and restrictions. There is no real picture editor, for instance, but Canon’s My Picture Yard works as a picture cd and consists of some picture improvement commands. Additionally, the check energy consists of integrated optical personality acknowledgment (OCR), so you can check straight to searchable PDF style, as well as to picture PDF style. You can also check to editable message style.
Unlike many current scanners, the LiDE 120 does not come with any ports to online systems for direct scanning to the shadow. However, if you have an application from, say, Evernote, operating on your computer system, you can set the check energy to conserve files to the directory site that the shadow application is monitoring, so the application can send out the check to the shadow for you.
System requirements of CanoScan LiDE 120
- Windows 7 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows Vista (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10 (x64), Windows XP, Windows Vista
- OS X v10.9, Mac OS X v10.8, macOS 10.13, macOS v10.12, OS X v10.11, OS X v10.10, Mac OS X v10.7, Mac OS X v10.6
Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
CanoScan LiDE 120 Driver
- CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac): download
- Driver for Linux: