Canon MF4450 Driver – Canon imageClass MF4450 mono laser MFP as an individual variation from the Editors’ Option Canon imageClass MF4570dn, you won’t be away. Canon imageCLASS MF4450 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
There‘re some essential distinctions, many significantly they do not have from network assistance and a duplexer (for two-sided publishing). Nevertheless, this or else provides comparable abilities at a reduced cost, while its capability to link just by USB makes this a definitively individual printer.
Just like the MF4570dn, the MF4450 can publish, check, and fax straight from a PC and job as a standalone photocopier and fax device. This likewise provides a 35-page ADF to match its flatbed for scanning and quickly deal with multipage files and legal-size web pages. As lengthy as you do not have to duplex—a duplexer isn’t also provided as an option—paper dealing with for publishing is sufficient for many individuals requires, with a 250-sheet first tray and a one-sheet handbook feed.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS MF4450
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS MF4450 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).