Canon Pixma MX512 Driver FREE Download – Canon Pixma MX512 inkjet multifunction printer (copy/fax/publish/check) is a little bit of a variety. Publish quality–aside from colour video on ordinary paper, which struggled with an extra of orange–seemed excellent. Output rates were easily fast enough for an office, and the unit sporting activities Wi-Fi as well as an automated duplexer. On the various other hands, the control board is ineffective and black ink is expensive. Canon Pixma MX512 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma MX512 Review
They had no difficulty establishing the Pixma MX512, which offers triple-threat connectivity–USB, ethernet, and Wi-Fi. Canon provides its usual stable drivers and software bundle that includes OCR and many photo-publishing features. MS, MS Duo, Secure Electronic, and USB/PictBridge ports offered offloading checks and direct picture publishing. The Home windows printer residential or commercial homes dialogue is extremely well laid-out, putting all the necessary options on the main tab. (The Mac dialogue complies with the same ineffective multipage template that Apple forces on everybody.)
But while its software is well designed, the Pixma MX512’s control board has a Rube Goldberg aspect to it–and that is being a little bit severe on Rube’s designs, which, however comically convoluted, are not confusing. Amongst the control panel’s foibles are three intermittently used function switches, an odd-feeling four-way rocker. An ineffective layout that requires too a lot of hand movement, and a keypad whose numbers are backlit just when needed–though the switches have nothing else use. The like-priced Canon Pixma MX410 has a much better control board design. However, it still struggles with the three suspicious function switches. Still, the 2.5-inch non-touch LCD behaves to have.
The Pixma MX512’s paper-handling features are adequate for light use, with a 100-sheet paper tray, automated duplexing, and a 30-sheet automated document feeder for the scanner. However, scanning is single-sided just. The output tray strangely designed: It is brief, so that paper hangs over the side and quit by the capture extending from the input tray listed below it. This arrangement works most of the moment, but sometimes a sheet published in the unit’s fast prepare setting will cruise to the flooring.
The Pixma MX512 uses Canon’s 240 and 241 collection ink cartridges. The PG-240 and CL-241 cartridges that come in the package are very low-capacity–delivering directly 180 web pages apiece–and they are present except sale in the Unified Specifies. The substitute black ink costs are well over average, but substitute colour can be reasonably affordable. The PG-240XL Extra Large black cartridge lasts for 300 web pages, which exercises to a pricey 7 cents each web page. On the other hand, at 6.3 cents each web page, the 600-page PG-240XXL black cartridge isn’t more affordable.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MX512
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MX512 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MX512 Driver
- MX510 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows): download
- MX510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac): download
Driver for Linux: download