Canon Pixma MX372 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma MX372 is Canon’s entry-level multifunction printer with a 30-page auto document feeder, a 100-sheet paper input cabinet, and a recently designed ink bay. A 30-page feeder on top that can check multipage documents is also an unusual feature for $80 all-in-ones. Still, its two-ink publishing system and lack of networking connection limit my suggestion to homes that have light publishing needs. Canon Pixma MX372 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Pixma MX372 Review
The design of the Pixma MX372 is structured so that every cabinet, tray, and port folds up up purge right into the self-supporting body. The outcome is an incredibly sleek matte-black outside with all the switches you need to change the setups conveniently put on the front panel. Since the publishing is the default function, the remainder of the warm keys (copy, fax, check) are the biggest on the board together with backlit power and begin switches. There is also a blinking alarm system for reduced ink or paper jams.
The MX372 is also the first set of Canon all-in-one devices to use a brand-new technique for packing new ink cartridges. The company phone telephone calls it “FastFront,” and it allows you to simply draw down a door behind the paper output tray to subject the inks. The new technique makes cartridge substitute easier for individuals that leave documents in the top-loading auto document feeder (ADF), as you no much longer need to raise the whole scanner cover at the same time.
The simple two-ink cartridge system inside means this device isn’t ideal for publishing pictures because of low-grade colour output. The display on the MX372 is also simple, with just a two-line dot-matrix visuals display in the centre of the control panel; it is not as elegant as a shade LCD, but it is adequate for all the daily publish, check, and fax functionality.
At the same time, broadening your budget simply $20 opens up a great deal more options in regards to features that expand versatility. For instance, the $100 Epson Stylus NX430 allows several users connect to it through a cordless network, and also has an sd card reader on the front that can publish pictures straight from a storage space card. Both of these features are missing out on from the MX372.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MX372
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MX372 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MX372 Driver
- MX370 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MX370 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac): download
Driver for Linux: download