Canon Pixma MX320 Driver FREE Download – In many ways this all-in-one is business equivalent of the PIXMA MP520 we looked finally week. Both have very comparable purchase prices and where the MP machine consists of sd card visitors, a colour LCD and a 2nd paper tray, this consists of an Automated Document Feeder (ADF) and fax centres. Canon Pixma MX320 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Pixma MX320 Review
The PIXMA MX320 has the currently acquainted design with a tilted border on top, right into which the control board. In the centre of the frame is the ADF, complete with a fold-over feed tray, which improves the machine’s currently clean lines.
There is simply a solitary paper feed course from fold-up support at the back to the within the machine’s front cover, which folds up to become an outcome tray. In a smart little development, Canon rigs this front cover to fall immediately, should you forget to open up it before beginning to publish.
The control board is well set out, with three large setting switches left-wing and black and colour copy switches on the right. Between there are a fax number pad and a two-line by 16-character mono LCD. In Canon’s promotion material, this display shows up to show black personalities on a white history. Still, in truth, it is a relatively low-contrast standard blue on green, with no backlight, which does not make it that easy to read.
While there are no colour LCD, neither sd card ports, you do obtain a solitary USB outlet near the bottom right of the front panel, which functions as a PictBridge feed for electronic video cams. You can also use it to check straight to a USB own, which is a useful extra.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MX320
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MX320 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MX320 Driver
- MX320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64): download
- MX320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP): download
- MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X): download
- Drivers for Linux: