Canon imageCLASS D530 Scanner Driver FREE Download – Your small workplace or office will experience quality and dependability with the imageCLASS D530 multifunction photocopier. The D530 offers advanced copy, publish and check features that will in shape perfectly with your business needs. Canon imageCLASS D530 Scanner Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS D530 Scanner Review
The D530 offers environmentally friendly copying options, consisting of 2 on 1 and 4 on 1. If you have 2 or 4 originals, you can copy them into one solitary web page which helps to decrease paper use. Another great copy feature is ID Card Copy which transforms ID cards and various other small two-sided originals to a one-sided document.
With copy and publish rates of up to 26 web pages each min and a very first copy time of approximately 8. 7 secs, your workplace will never miss out on a beat. You can enjoy easy paper handling with the 250-sheet front packing paper cassette5. The Solitary Cartridge System combines the printer toner and drum right into one easy to change unit, conserving you time for the important jobs you need to accomplish throughout the day.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS D530 Scanner
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS D530 Scanner Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS D530 Scanner Driver
- [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D530 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear): download
- [Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D530 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear): download
- MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS: 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10: download