Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver FREE – While it is not the best scanner on the obstruct, the Epson WorkForce ES-400 offers premium efficiency with significantly less sticker label stun than the top models. Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson WorkForce ES-400 Review
If you do not mind compromising a little bit of speed, the Epson WorkForce ES-400 can be a little bit more of a cost-effective option compared to the top racking up Fujitsu iX500 ScanSnap. It also offers quite great text acknowledgement but isn’t perfect in this world.
The Epson WorkForce ES-400 made among the top overall ratings in our testing, as you can see in the table over. Read on to see how well this model performed in the individual tests to determine the overall score.
The Epson WorkForce ES-400 common the top score of 8 from 10 in our check quality testing. This put it despite the top overall entertainer, the Fujitsu iX500 ScanSnap. It handled transcribed text, published text, and invoices with aplomb. It was also quite accurate when it concerned scanning full-colour documents. If anything, the shades looked discoloured compared with those of the Fujitsu, but not by a lot.
Speed is the one location where the Epson WorkForce ES-400 yields some ground to the Fujitsu iX500 ScanSnap. We clocked the Epson’s speed at 14 web pages each min, which made it a rating of 7 from 10. It does have a 50-page automated document feeder, so scanning much longer document is mostly automated.
Other Driver: Epson WorkForce WF-3620 Driver
The Fujitsu also has a 50-page document feeder and can zip through an impressive 46 web pages each min. Overall, Epson’s speed will not hold you back unless you scan great deals of 50-page documents.
The Epson WorkForce ES-400 again common with the top score of 8 from 10 in our software testing. Its personality acknowledgement was quite great, despite the Scanner Profesional Application. We had the ability to find a couple of words that the optical personality acknowledgement missed out on and thus wasn’t searchable, but the vast bulk of words were recognized. This is one location where it was plainly better compared to the Fujitsu iX500 ScanSnap, whose personality acknowledgement missed out on a significantly wider variety of words.
Regarding file management and choosing check setups, the Epson WorkForce ES-400’s software was slightly much less user-friendly than the Fujitsu’s and the Canon’s. However, it still had a relatively mild learning contour, so we do not feel it is an offer breaker The software is sustained on both PC and mac os.
The Epson WorkForce ES-400 was among the easiest to use models we evaluated, and it common the top score of 8 from 10 with its main rival, the Fujitsu iX500 ScanSnap. Configuration was a wind with the Epson; we had software installed, the scanner speaking with the computer system, and fresh checks being conserved to the hard disk drive within 10 mins of reducing package open up. We also had not a problem with jamming when it concerned the document feeder and output paper tray.
With a listing price of $350 and a list price that’s often listed below the $300 note, the Epson WorkForce ES-400 offers a fairly low cost for accessing the benefits of a premium document scanner. Also, if you wind up scanning great deals of long (50+ web page) documents, it may deserve spending a little bit more to obtain the speed of the Fujitsu iX500 ScanSnap.
The Epson WorkForce ES-400 is a great all-around document scanner that offers luxury efficiency at a fairly low cost. It isn’t the fastest model, but if you check great deals of lengthy documents, it offers the best benefit to price proportion that we’ve found.
System Requirements of Epson WorkForce ES-400
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit.
How to Install Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer:
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer:
- Support for Linux:
Epson WorkForce ES-400 Driver from .