Epson L3160 Driver FREE – 3 entire years – that is for the length of time you could do without buying more ink for the L3160. This means it can conserve you up to 90% on the cost of ink. Epson L3160 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L3160 Review
Ultra-low costGiving you an incredibly inexpensive web page creates up to 8,100 web pages in black and 6,500 in color with the consisted of ink.
With the equivalent of up to 82 cartridges’ well worth of ink, you can go much longer in between refills with this EcoTank printer. It uses an ultra-high-capacity ink storage container to obliterate the need for cartridges.
Discover the future generation
Many thanks to the ink storage container being positioned at the printer’s front; this new design is small, provides easy access for refilling, and a clear view of the ink degrees.
It features an improved ink filling system crafted to minimize the risk of spills and mess.
The new containers integrate a system that ensures just the right tanks are full of the corresponding color.
Other Driver: Epson L405 Driver
Publish from almost anywhere
With Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, your printer can receive documents to publish from wise devices using the Epson iPrint application.
- Publishing Technique – Epson Mini Piezo™ publish
Nozzle Setup – 180 Nozzles Black, 59 Nozzles each Color
- Minimal Droplet Dimension – 3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
- Ink Technology – Color Ink
- Publishing Resolution – 5.760 x 1.440 DPI
- Category – Home, Workplace Desktop computer
- All-in-One Functions – Publish, Check, Copy
- Publishing Speed ISO/IEC 24734 – 10 web pages/minutes Monochrome, 5 web pages/minutes Colour
- Publishing Speed – 33 web pages/minutes Monochrome (ordinary paper 75 g/m²), 15 web
- pages/minutes Colour (ordinary paper 75 g/m²), 69 Secs each 10 x 15 centimeters picture (Epson
- Premium Shiny Picture Paper)
- Shades – Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta
- Single-sided check speed (A4 black) – 200 DPI; 11 sec. with flatbed check
- Single-sided check speed (A4 colour) – 200 DPI; , 28 sec. with flatbed check
- Optical Resolution – 1.200 DPI x 2.400 DPI (Straight x Vertical)
- Output styles – BMP, JPEG, PICT, TIFF, multi-TIFF, PDF, PNG
- Scanner kind – Contact picture sensing unit (CIS)
Paper / Media Handling
- Variety of paper trays – 1
- Paper Styles – A4, A6, A5, B5, 10 x 15 centimeters, 13 x 18 centimeters, 16:9, DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), Letter, User specified, Lawful
- Duplex – Manual
- Output Tray Capacity – 30 Sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity – 100 Sheets Standard, 20 Picture Sheets
- Media Handling – Indeterminate publish
- Power Use – 12 Watt (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 0,7 Watt (rest mode), 4,3 Watt (Ready), 0,2 Watt (Power off)
- Provide Voltage – AC 220 V – 240 V
- Item measurements – 375? x 347 x 179 mm (Size x Deepness x Height)
- Item weight – 4 kg
- Suitable Running Systems – Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later on, Home windows 10, Home windows 7, Windows 8, Home windows 8.1, Home windows View, Home windows XP, XP Professional x64 Version
- Consisted of Software – Epson Check
- User interfaces – USB, WiFi, Wi-Fi Direct
- WLAN Security – WEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA2 PSK (AES)
- Mobile and Shadow publishing solutions – Epson Connect (iPrint, E-mail Publish, Remote Publish Driver), Apple AirPrint, Google Shadow Publish
- Power provide – 100V, 110V, 220V, 240V
- What’s in package – 4 x 70ml individual ink containers (Bk,C,Y,M) + 1 extra black ink container,
- Main unit, Power line, Configuration guide, Software (CD), Warranty document
Colour – Black
System Requirements of Epson L3160
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L3160 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L3160 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson L3160 Driver from Epson Website.