Epson L405 Driver FREE – The Epson L405 printer is one of the Epson Ink Tank System Printer products launched with the All-in-one function supported by Wireless technology. This printer is here to provide the best choice for you to help with your day-to-day documentation activities. Epson L405 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L405 Review
Like other L series printers, this printer is equipped with a factory tube that will make you no longer worry when printing runs out of ink. In addition, you will be free from the problem of ink supply from the tube not arriving or being delayed to the cartridge head, as is often experienced in manual printer infusions.
This printer will really help your print job meet deadlines because this printer has an incredible print speed of 33ppm for black and white and 15ppm for color.
Other Driver: Epson L300 Driver
With original Epson 70ml ink, you can print up to 7500 sheets for color and 4500 sheets for black and white. That way, you will be able to save costs compared to you buying a new cartridge.
In addition, this printer is also embedded with wireless technology that allows you to print via other media besides computers and laptops. For example, you will be able to print via smartphone, android, and others.
For friends, all those interested in this printer or intend to have this printer, it would be nice for my friends to know in advance the specifications offered in this Epson L405 printer. The following is the Epson L405 Printer Specifications:
Epson 405 Series Printer Specifications
- Platform: Multifunctional
- Print Method: Inkjet
- Max. Paper Size: A4
- Resolution: 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: 33 ppm for black and white (mono) and 15 ppm for color
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 and Wireless
- Network: Available
- Input Tray: 100 sheets
- Duplex Printing: Manual
System Requirements of Epson L405
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson L405 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L405 Driver
- Windows 32-bit:
- Windows 64-bit:
- Mac OS:
Epson L405 FULL Driver from .