Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver FREE Download – Your little workplace or office will experience quality and dependability with the imageCLASS D530 multifunction photo copier. The D530 provides progressed duplicate, publish and check includes that will in shape completely with your company requires. Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Review
The imageCLASS D530 Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer from Canon prints at as much as 26 web pages each min with the very first page out in 5. 8 secs or much less. The printer’s 600 x 600 dpi provides high quality files in dimensions as much as 8. 5 x 14 ” (lawful). Many thanks to automated duplex publishing, you can easily save paper and decrease mess by publishing on both sides from the page. The printer’s interior 64 MB from memory deals with complicated files without decreasing your computer system. Furthermore, the system includes a 10, 000-page regular monthly responsibility cycle.
The 600 dpi picture sensing unit allows you check and duplicate top quality shade and monochrome files to the computer system. The scanner can deal with page dimensions as much as 8. 5 x 11 ” (letter). The photo copier can create as much as 26 duplicates each min. Duplicate choices consist of resizing, duplicate high quality, and duplicate amount. Furthermore, you can duplicate 2 or 4 web pages into a solitary page and duplicate both sides from an ID to a solitary page.
System requirements of Canon ImageCLASS D530
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).