Canon Pixma MX350 Driver FREE Download – Canon’s MX range of PIXMA inkjet all-in-ones is a targeted at the small and office. The MX350, which rests approximately in the centre of the field, consists of fax centres and an Automated Document Feeder (ADF) in its feature set and can submit and publish pictures, as well as ordinary paper documents. Canon Pixma MX350 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Pixma MX350 Review
Canon has a way of producing the appearance of its devices strong and sturdy while keeping an original design. Unlike most inkjet devices with ADF’ss, the 30-sheet feeder for the scanner is incorporated right into the top of the printer, with a sloped skirt about it, right into which set the machine’s control board. When not being used, the ADF’ss feed tray folds up in fifty per cent, to complete the smooth appearance of the printer’s top.
Perhaps one of the most uncommon features for this ostensibly business inkjet is the 62mm colour LCD set right into the centre of the control board. It works well together with canon’s hallmark click-wheel, which you can run your finger about to turn through food selection options, as well as pushing in 4 instructions for choice.
There are four large function keys for copy, fax, scanning and picture submit, each which has a sign LED set right into its rounded corner. A number pad is available for fax dialling, and fast configuration of secure cordless links and there are two large illuminated switches for black and colour publish.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MX350
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later
- OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MX350 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MX350 Driver
- MX350 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows): download
- MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X): download
Driver for Linux: download