Canon Pixma MX392 Driver FREE Download – If you most likely to Canon’s Internet website to contrast the Canon Pixma MX392 Workplace All-In-One Inkjet Printer with the Canon Pixma MX372 Workplace All-in-One that it is while changing at this writing. Canon Pixma MX392 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Pixma MX392 Review
Both offer the same features, from their 30-page automated document feeders to their 100-sheet paper trays. They also publish at basically the same speed on our tests. However, the MX392 transforms bent on delivering significantly better-looking output, which makes it, as well as its production, a lot more attractive for the price.
Such as Canon’s various other MX printers, consisting of the Canon Pixma MX452 Cordless Workplace All-In-One Printer($297.88 at Amazon.com) that I recently evaluated, the MX392 nominally meant as a workplace, instead compared to home, printer.
That is not to say it can’t easily offer in the double role of home and office printer or as a purely home printer. However, it concentrates on office-related features, consisting of its automated document feeder (ADF) and its ability to fax, which means its best in shape is as an individual printer in any dimension workplace.
The MX392 can publish and fax from, as well as check to a PC, and it can work as a standalone photocopier and fax machine. Many thanks to the 30-page ADF, which supplements the letter-size flatbed, it can also check multi-page documents and legal-size web pages quickly. However, it does not offer such photo-centric features as the ability to publish straight from sd card and PictBridge video cams, which are just about standard on printers meant primarily for home use.
Two key features peg the printer for individual use. First, there is no network support, and, second, the paper handling is limited to a 100-sheet paper capacity and manual duplexing with no update options.
The first makes it hard to share the printer. The second limits it to light-duty publishing, which should suffice for most individual use, but would undoubtedly be a bit meagre for a standard printer, also in a mini workplace.
The MX392 was available in at the same speed as the Canon MX372 on our tests, which follows Canon scores both at the same rate. For both printers, the speed is best explained as a bit slow, but not too a lot slower compared to most of its competitors.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MX392
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13,
macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MX392 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MX392 Driver
- MX390 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- MX390 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac): download
Driver for Linux: download