Canon Pixma MX300 Driver FREE Download – If you publish a great deal, however, appearance somewhere else, because the Canon Pixma MX300’s inks can be expensive. As is typical of inkjet MFPs valued in this brace, the Canon Pixma MX300 has a function set appropriate for low-volume use. It comes with a back, upright 150-sheet input tray and a front, flip-out 50-sheet output tray. Canon Pixma MX300 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1,
Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma MX300 Review
A 30-page automated document feeder unravels from the top. The ADF can handle legal-size media (5 sheets each time), but the scanner platen fits letter-size sheets just. The scanner’s cover telescopes to accommodate thicker media.
Duplexing is a manual procedure, and the Canon Pixma MX300 offers helpful onscreen triggers to step you through the process. The connection is limited: a front port allows you to publish pictures straight from a PictBridge-compliant device or conserve checked files to a USB key own; Canon offers a Bluetooth adaptor.
All the switches have coherent word tags, but the 1. 8in colour LCD for viewing food selection options is small and would certainly be easier to use if its navigating hints were more explicit.
Sometimes you need to press the up/down arrowheads, and various other times the Setups switch to move through the food selections. They consisted of paperwork covers the subtleties well, but it didn’t make user-friendly sense to us when using the machine.
As you had anticipated of a printer this affordable, speed isn’t a marketing point. In our tests, the Canon Pixma MX300’s message speed surpassed assumptions slightly, getting to 7. 7ppm, while our video examples covered out at 2. 2ppm.
Ordinary message web pages looked pretty crisp. Video and pictures varied more. On regular paper, images appeared grainy and a little bit off-colour, with orangey flesh tones or purplish monochrome pictures, for instance. On Canon’s paper, pictures looked pale and sometimes streaky, after duplicated upkeep regimens.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MX300
- Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 7(32bit)
Windows Vista(32bit), Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional
- OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MX300 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).