Canon Pixma MG8220 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma MG8220 Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One is the company’s first runner customer colour inkjet multifunction (publish/copy/check), with a front runner price ($300 since January 24, 2012). Canon Pixma MG8220 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma MG8220 Review
Premium perquisites consist of incorporated slide and movie scanning, CD/DVD publishing, and a six-tank ink cartridge system (CMYK plus picture grey and black) that creates great shiny picture prints. For the price, however, we anticipate better compared to the substandard plain-paper colour video it produced in tests. And sadly, its space-agency touch control board fallen leaves no room for an automated document feeder, a function that’s ending up being common amongst its rivals.
Apart from the lack of an ADF, the Pixma MG8220’s paper- and media-handling features are top-notch. All-time low cassette holds 150 sheets, as does the back upright feed, which also offers to eliminate the sharp transform for heavy picture paper.
A tray for publishing specially covered CDs and DVDs of; the tray feeds by hand right into a port over the output tray. The MFP also comes with a 35mm movie and slide adapter, which lies on the reverse side of the detachable support on scanner cover. Additionally, the Pixma MG8220 has front ports for SD and Memory Stick cards, as well as a USB/PictBridge port.
Canon provides all the necessary software for local picture publishing and scanning, plus all the newest Internet and cordless functionality, consisting of the ability to publish and check from mobile devices via Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint application. Configuration, however, packed with dialogue boxes, is accessible through any sustained user interface (USB, ethernet, Wi-Fi). The software fully supports scanning from the printer’s control board to PCs and Macs.
The Pixma MG8220 is fast for a picture printer, processing message web pages at 7. nine web pages each min on the PC and 8. two ppm on the Mac in our tests. Half-page pictures published at about three ppm to ordinary paper and two ppm to shiny paper. Full-page images posted on the Mac took about 2 mins. Full-page duplicates required about 15 secs, and checks were similarly fast.
Ink costs for the Pixma MG8220 are a little on the expensive side for pictures, and downright unfriendly for the message. The printer uses the $14 CLI-226 cartridges for the 5 picture shades (cyan, magenta, yellow, photo black, and grey) and the $16 PGI-225 cartridge for the black message.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG8220
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG8220 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).