Canon Pixma MG8120 Driver FREE Download – The Pixma MG8120’s most uncommon feature is the 3. 5-inch, tiltable colour LCD with touch-sensitive manages incorporated perfectly right into the top cover. The leads to light up when they’re needed and vanish when they’re not. The layout closely looks like Canon’s routine control-panel design, consisting of the three switches for choosing choices revealed on display. Canon Pixma MG8120 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Pixma MG8120 Review
However we wish that Canon had consisted of an automated document feeder, the Pixma MG8120 is or else fully equipped. You obtain automated duplexing, a 150-sheet under-mounted tray for ordinary paper, and a 150-sheet back upright feed for all various other media. A 50-sheet output tray opens up immediately from the front when you begin publishing. The scanner cover telescopes to accommodate thicker documents. USB, ethernet, and cordless links are available.
Wireless configuration functioned perfectly on the PC. On the Mac, however, the printer didn’t work until we installed it with a USB cable television attached. Might have been an aberration of our testbed; but if you experience a comparable problem, using USB may refix it. Canon’s Service Facility EX software bundle assists with publishing, scanning, and copying tasks, and is quite easy to use.
In our tests, the Pixma MG8120 was quite fast for an inkjet. Our message documents–ten web pages of the ordinary message, and an e-newsletter with a smattering of grayscale graphics–looked crisp and published at a peppy 8. 27 web pages each min (ppm) on the PC and 7. 87 ppm on the Mac.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG8120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG8120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).