Canon Pixma MG7120 Driver FREE Download – The Pixma MG7120 has a bevelled-edge design unique to specific Canon printers of the last several years, and various other design improvements that in 2015 with its relative, the Pixma MG6320. Canon Pixma MG7120 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma MG7120 Review
Paper capacity is limited: 125 sheets of ordinary paper in the all-time low cassette and 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch or 5-by-7-inch picture paper in the picture tray found straight over that. Turn over the picture tray, and you will find the optical media tray, which inserts right into a port directly over the output tray.
The output tray itself is instantly over the paper trays and opens up immediately when publishing or copying. There is no automated document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multi-page documents, which isn’t uncommon for a home-oriented printer, but we such as it when we see it. The HP Photosmart 7520 is a like-priced rival that has an ADF (and—ahem—cheaper ink).
Beside the output tray, another front panel folds up bent on expose three-card ports: Secure Electronic, Small Blink, and Memory Stick. You might publish via any one of them as well as Cordless Pictbridge.
The Pixma MG7120 comes with the usual array of remote publishing features (e-mail, Wi-Fi, however no NFC), and Canon has applications for both Android and iOS. The top-mounted scanner bed is A4/letter-sized with a cover that telescopes an inch or two to accommodate thicker products.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG7120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG7120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).