Canon Pixma MG6420 Driver FREE Download – The white PIXMA MG6420 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Picture Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 15 ipm, in colour at 9. 7 ipm, and can output an indeterminate 4 x 6″ picture in 44 secs. Its Complete HD Movie Publish feature allows you to take a framework from an HD movie tape-taped on an EOS or PowerShot video cam and publish it as a picture. The MG6420 features automated double-sided publishing, enabling you to cut your paper consumption by up to 50%. Canon Pixma MG6420 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma MG6420 Review
Scanning can be started from a computer system or from the unit itself. Along with scanning via a USB link to a computer system, you can check to any Wi-Fi-enabled computer system on your network. The integrated copy function allows you to replicate documents and pictures up to 8. 5 x 11. 7″. The photocopier can expand or shrink images and texts anywhere in between 25% and 400% of the original dimension. Various other copy features consist of 4-in-1 and 2-in-1 copying, auto direct exposure and strength, fit-to-page, and colour adjustment.
Along with USB connection, the MG6420 consists of Wi-Fi connection so you can share it with various other devices on your network. Furthermore, you can publish from and check to suitable sd card and mobile devices. The printer works with AirPrint so you can print straight from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without installing any drivers. Msn and yahoo Shadow Publish allows you to publish straight from Gmail or Msn and yahoo Docs on a mobile phone and from Msn and yahoo Chrome for Mac, Home windows, or Linux.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG6420
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG6420 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).