Canon Pixma MG5422 Driver FREE Download – The Pixma MG5422 Wireless1 Inkjet Picture All-In-One. Such as all Pixma printers, the MG5422 creates fantastic information in both business documents and photos with 9600 x 2400 maximum colour dpi2 and a 5-Color Ink System. And you are changing those inks fasts and comfortable with the Snap Side feature. With its Double Color Range Processing Technology, the amazing MG5422 consistently reproduces the shades of your initial documents. Canon Pixma MG5422 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma MG5422 Review
And many thanks to Apple AirPrint, Msn and yahoo Shadow Publish and Pixma Shadow Link, the MG5422 allows you to publish wirelessly from your suitable mobile phone or tablet computer. You can also view beautiful, easy-to-view checks by advanced picture evaluation and area-by-area information adjustment, immediately. Plus, you can publish and check JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Home windows RT and Android devices without a computer system, many thanks to the free EPP application.
Have all brand-new kind of enjoyable with your pictures by including brand-new impacts such as Fish Eye, Miniature, Plaything Video cam, Soft Focus and Obscure History before you publish. What? s more, its advanced paper handling gives you several publishing options: Publish on CDs and DVDs, as well as load ordinary and
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG5422
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG5422 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).