Canon Pixma MX7600 Driver FREE Download – A couple of months back, we evaluated the Canon Pixma MX700 with reliable outcomes. The multifunction printer, scanner, fax machine, and photocopier performed without effort and produced excellent quality prints. Most significantly on the planet of multifunction printers, each of the functions operated quickly and efficiently by themselves. Canon Pixma MX7600 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Pixma MX7600 Review
Our just grievances were that it was a little slow on message prints, did not have advanced faxing options, and didn’t have an auto-duplexer. Canon responded to those problems with the new $400 Pixma MX7600.
The MX7600 features excellent picture publish quality that you simply will not obtain with a printer. Combined with a brand-new exclusive publish going system, auto-duplexer, and significantly much faster output rates, make the MX7600 an outstanding option for anybody in the marketplace for a top-quality, photo-capable all-in-one.
The MX7600 keeps the same overall design of the MX700, using gunmetal greys, matte blacks, and shiny finishes to improve its aesthetic appeal. This printer demands a great deal of work desk space at 10.1 inches high by 19.7 inches wide by 21 inches deep, and it is certainly not meant for individual use.
It is also a great deal more massive compared to the MX700, evaluating a significant 36.6 extra pounds. You will find the automated document feeder on the back of the printer behind the flatbed scanner, and it can hold 35 web pages of ordinary or legal-sized paper. The feeder itself also folds up down and off the beaten track when not being used.
Generally, the MX7600 is a space-saving device, despite its significant impact. The paper trays prolong bent on corral sheets and fold away right into the body later. The media card ports (Small Blink, SD, Memory Stick, and MMC) are also protected by a foldout item of plastic to protect them from dirt. Besides that, there is a PictBridge USB port for connecting a video camera straight right into the printer.
We also such as the design of the main output tray that, such as the auto document feeder, can fold right into the printer throughout downtime, but it immediately opens up when it is processing a file. A front-loading input tray can stand up to 150 sheets of paper.
The front of the MX7600 is used up by the extensive control board. Together with the standard switches (directional keys, alphanumeric keypad, begin, power, functions), the MX7600 also consists of 8 switches for speed calling people or teams.
There are also dedicated switches for browse, two-sided publishing, fax quality, and picture enlarging/decreasing. A 1.8-inch angle-adjustable colour LCD beings in the centre of everything for onsite modifying, picture choice, and primary functionality display.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MX7600
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP x64 Edition.
- macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MX7600 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MX7600 Driver
- MX7600 series MP Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64): download
- ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac): download
Drivers for Linux: download
or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma MX7600 from Canon Website.