Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 Driver FREE – Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 Review
Quickly and also rapidly scan records in high resolution with the CanoScan LiDE 300 Slim Color Image Scanner from Canon. This light-weight and even sleek scanner have an optical resolution of 2400 dpi and a max interpolated resolution of 19200 dpi, which is suitable for electronically recording pictures or various other records. The 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed CIS scanner can scan an entire page in just 10 secs at 300 dpi.
This scanner includes an Advanced Z-lid Growth Leading as well as 4 EZ Buttons, which permit fast procedure in a range of modes. Bundled software can, on the Windows variation, properly checked photos for dirt and also scrapes as well as various other problems. Additionally, the Send to Cloud attribute enables fast uploads to shadow storage solutions like Microsoft OneDrive as well as Dropbox while attached to a computer system.
Slender, fashionable, and also weighing just 1.7 kg, CanoScan LiDE 300 is an inexpensive space-saving remedy. No power outcome is required either – utilize your COMPUTER or laptop computer’s USB link.
Take the headache out of scanning thanks to the 4 EZ operation buttons, which take you straight to Car Scan, copy, e-mail, and PDF.
Scanning takes no time at all in any way with CanoScan LiDE 300. It takes approximately 10 secs to obtain a 300 dpi A4 scan, saving you valuable time and maximizing efficiency.
System requirements of Canon CanoScan LiDE 300
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit).
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11.6.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 Driver
- CanoScan LiDE 300 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- CanoScan LiDE 300 Software Package (Mac): download
- ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive): download
or Download Software and drivers for Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 from Canon Website.