Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver FREE Download – CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Linux. The Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 is a no-frills plan, providing relatively sluggish scanning and bundled with only a low-end photo editor and a special-edition OCR program. But it handles pictures surprisingly well for the price, and also consists of such welcome touches as a colour-restore function for faded photos.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Review
As you could anticipate from a scanner that sets you back only $49.99 (straight), the Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 is a minimal plan. The hardware is limited to basic flatbed scanning, without such additionals as an automatic paper feeder (ADF) or slide-scan ability.
The software application is limited to scan-control energy and two bundled programs: a low-end picture editor and a special-edition (read: light-version) optical-character recognition program. Even though it is a basic plan, for general-purpose home scanning, it does excellent work.
The LiDE 25’s declared maximum optical resolution of 1,200 pixels per inch (PPI) is more than enough, theoretically, for scanning photos or message for OCR. In practice, photo-scan top quality was quickly good enough for reprinting and also giving out pictures to friends and family.
The scanner shed some details in brilliant locations, like the white-on-white detail in a bridal gown, and also complexion showed simply a touch of posterization– altering where they ought to change gradually. Significant amateur, professional photographers might locate the top quality low, but both of these issues refined enough that most people wouldn’t see them without having them mentioned.
What makes the Canon LiDE 25 it’s excellent ranking for images is not merely the high scan quality. The Twain chauffeur has such welcome touches as shade restoration that did an excellent work bringing colour back to our faded examination photo, dust removal that did an affordable job of digitally eliminating dirt specks from the check.
And backlight improvement that brought out the details in the dark areas of a photo without losing information in the light areas. The dust-removal function is to assist tone down scrapes also. It did not have many results on them in our tests.
The LiDE 25 earns points for simplicity of use, beginning with the Driver, which uses a choice between an easy interface for simple scanning as well as an innovative interface with even more control. You’ll additionally locate three one-touch switches on the front panel that are preassigned to ArcSoft PhotoStudio, your e-mail program, as well as your printer, correctly. You can redefine the destinations with Canon’s scan-control utility. The utility itself provides eight onscreen check buttons, consisting of one to save directly to PDF data.
System requirements of Canon CanoScan LiDE 25
- Windows Vista (x64), Windows 7 (x64).
- Mac OS X v10.3, Mac OS X v10.4, Mac OS X v10.2, Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X v10.5.
Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Driver
- LiDE 25 Scanner Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206a (Windows 7 x64/Vista64): download
- LiDE 25 Scanner Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11X (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6): download
Driver for Linux: download
or Download Software and drivers for Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 from Canon Website.