Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver FREE Download – The Canon imageClass MF232w is a monochrome all-in-one (AIO) printer that is an action listed below the Editors’ Choice Canon imageClass MF249dw. Granted, it does not have an automated document feeder (ADF), and an auto-duplexing publish engine for publishing two-sided web pages immediately. Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS MF232w Review
What you do obtain with this sub laser AIO, however, is well publish rates and excellent output quality for the price, as well as affordable operating costs. That makes it a practical choice for low-volume publishing and copying from a home-based or small or mini workplace or workgroup, or as a low-volume individual laser AIO.
The all-black MF232w appearances such as several of Canon’s various other entry-level AIOs, consisting of the previously mentioned MF249dw, the imageClass MF227dw, another top pick, and the imageClass D570. Such as the MF232w, the Canon D570 does not have an ADF. However, it does support auto-duplexing and has a somewhat higher publish speed score (28 web pages each min, or ppm, versus 24ppm).
The MF232w’s control board, which is secured by a small monochrome LCD, is composed of several switches, consisting of a 10-key number pad and an OK switch bordered with directional keys for browsing drill-down food selections on display. The control board and its drill-down food selections are simple enough to use, mainly if you have experience navigating this now-somewhat-antiquated display kind. But it is not nearly as easy to run as printers with large colour touch displays, consisting of those on several of Canon’s higher-end monochrome laser AIOs.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS MF232w
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10,
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver
- [Windows 64bit] MF236n/MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear): download
- [Windows 32bit] MF236n/MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear): download
- MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.3 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.10: download